Sunday, January 12, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Wow, am I behind in posting or what. I uploaded these pictures last week but never wrote anything to accompany them. I think because by the time the kids are finally in bed, the floors are swept (maybe), and the dishwasher is humming, I am comatose on the couch.

As I look back on these pictures, I just feel so lucky and so blessed. We clearly had a great Christmas--we were together as a little family, we celebrated the birth of our Savior, we ate delicious food, we got plenty of toys and gifts, we spent time with grandparents and cousins, and we snowmobiled into my parents' cabin, where we had fun together and got to enjoy the beauty of the mountains around us. What a great end to a great year.




Zelly had the best morning of her life, crawling in and out of boxes everywhere.
Santa brought all the kids an electronic ride-on. And we wished we still lived in Arizona when they went out to try them out.
Lookin' good in his new shades.

A little pre-gift jeopardy game

 

An afternoon at the Children's museum



Snowmobiling and sledding at the cabin













No comments: