Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sledding Action

I posted a bunch of these on my family's blog, but I have to share a few here too so we can remember the fun we had sledding in Utah over Christmas. We went sledding on 3 different days. This was from the last day on the hill and jump that my brothers, my sister-in-law, and J made the previous visit.

The sledding hill/run

J, taking a test run
Here comes Sweetie!
Oh no! There goes Sweetie!

Post-fall, hanging out with a sleeping baby H and I while she nurses her wounds:

Giving it another shot with Dad:
Here comes Mister:

I took H down one time, but not on the steep hill with the jump

My brother and 2 of his boys take on the jump
My other brother and his wife:

H, hanging out with his cousin, both stylin' in their baby blue snow suits, which used to be my brothers' in the 80s.




Thanks for the great time, Utah cousins, siblings, and grandparents!

2 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time!

Dena said...

Looks like fun! You can tell I've climatized to AZ because I can't believe your brothers weren't wearing jackets! Poor sweetie! That looked like quite a spill!