Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Can I Be Done Posting Halloween Pics, Already?!

This morning when I was braiding Sweetie's hair, she said, "I can't decide if I'm going to be a vampire or a mummy for Halloween next year."  Ummm, good thing you have about 353 days to decide, my dear. As for me, I am DONE with Halloween and have long moved on. Except for in my blog. So let's finish this holiday up, shall we? This year we had a werewolf, a Wonder Woman (whose costume was a labor of love and a lesson in patience on my part), a Hulk, and a Cabbage Patch Kid. By the week before Halloween, my sewing machine and my sanity could take no more fur, lycra, satin, etc. I ordered Little Zelly's wig off of Etsy the first week of October and it arrived at 5pm on Halloween. I had frantically run around trying to borrow another costume for her that afternoon because, even though she didn't trick or treat, the kids were shocked that she might go without a costume.  









No comments: