Sunday, November 16, 2014

July 4th, July 24th

So this playing catch-up on the blog isn't so fun, especially when it's freezing cold and I'm uploading swimming pics. Seems like ages ago. But, I'm pressing on. 

We spent the 4th playing water games, jumping in the bounce house, lounging, and eating at my parents. We also went to the parade with Tom and Laura and, as luck had it, we sat right by the people making free scones and giving juice boxes to all passers-by. Gotta love small-town Utah.
  
 

 
  
While the boys golfed, Laura and I took the kids to a trampoline place and to a local drive-in to taste the burgers and shakes glorified in Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives (or whatever that show is called!)
We also did a quick moms' and kids' cabin trip in July, a fact I had forgotten until I started uploading pics!

 

 For the 24th, we went out to Mike and Jenny's for some slip n' slide action, barbecuing, and fireworks. Little Zelly was not impressed with the slip and slide.


 
  


No comments: