Sunday, June 7, 2015

End of Year Events

The last couple of weeks have been packed to the brim with end-of-the-year events. So hold on tight while I work my way through them (which is exactly what I did when living these!)

Sweetie participated in the spelling bee for 4th-6th graders. She did awesome! There were 89 participants and when she got out, only 13 remained. She ended up misspelling the word "siphon."
H had his last preschool program--a Mother's Day play based on "Are You My Mother?" And received his diploma from the Mighty Montessori preschool with his great teacher Miss Nicki. 

 Sweetie had her tumbling performance:
 And here's the cutest little audience member:
 Sweetie also had her last band concert:

And her class poetry bistro:

 We finished up our last neighborhood co-op with a bang--painting, bubbles, and cupcakes.

 We went to the Natural History museum with cousins:

And everybody finished off the soccer season. Hallelujah! I was glad to be done coaching the Silver Sharks. Sweetie finished out the year with the Cougars.





Mister and Sweetie had their school dance festival. Can you find them in the pics? It's kind of like Where's Waldo.

 

 And Mister finished his elementary school career. I can't tell you how weird that is for me.





With his friends from the neighborhood--Austin and Garrett














No comments: